Utility Assistance Options

As winter weather arrives and temps drop, most families notice an increase in their energy usage, which also means higher energy bills. As a member-owned utility, we want to remind members that there are resources available to help. 

Indiana 211
Indiana 211 is a free service that connects Hoosiers with help and answers from thousands of health and human service agencies and resources right in their local communities - quickly, easily, and confidentially. Contact 211 by call or text.

Family Promise of Hendricks County
Family Promise offers assistance with rent, utilities, food, and other necessities for local families in Hendricks County. To see if you are eligible, visit them online at www.familypromisehendrickscounty.org or by phone at (317) 296-3742.

Western Indiana Community Action Agency (WICCA)
WICCA offers assistance with education, employment, housing, food, child care, health care, transportation, utilities, support systems, family interactions, and addictions. WICCA serves Putnam, Vigo, and Clay counties. Contact them online at www.wicaa.org or by calling (812) 232-1264

If you are unable to pay your Hendricks Power bill, please call us. We are able to work with you to create a payment plan. 
We are available Monday-Friday, 7:30 am - 4:30 pm at (317) 745-5473.

Stressed man on phone